I have a friend on facebook who is a regular in reading my blogs. Her name is Pamela. She has written a few books to her credit, too. We have been keeping in touch with one another for the last few months about what a lot of my articles have been about: depression and unhappiness. She couldn't have been more right. I can't say that all of these blogs will one day make me a Pulitzer Prize winner. Even though we've only exchanged messages on facebook and have never met one another face to face, she may know more about me than I do. She's seen my pictures both here and on the social network. I think she likes my pictures that I regularly post on fb. Today, I had a really depressing moment about how my life has been going since the beginning of this millennium. Since the start of 2000, yours truly has worked as a parts washer, caretaker, customer service representative (thrice), a security guard (one of the most lonely jobs on earth), a pizza delivery driver (twice), ...
Comments
Post a Comment