One Month Later....What have I Learned

 As you can clearly see by the pictures above, attending the annual Chicago Pride parade was wonderful! Trying to walk the entire three-mile route in your first-ever parade was HELL! So I watched most of it on the sidelines. I actually took about 76 pictures total, some of them as I tried to march in the warm midday Chicago sun. I made a 31-minute video on my experience the day after the event. Still trying to upload the sucker onto YouTube. I am so hoping that the organizers reserve a float for our group. More fun, less agony for the feet and ankles!  i did, however, uploaded a video of the waiters at Ed Debevic's (bottom photo) doing the Jackson 5 classic The Love You Save. It's a popular eatery where the waiters are known to give a lot of sass to the customers. They just happen to be spinning records when me and my pal in crime Gary showed up. The journey there was like what Jake & Elwood went through to avoid the cops, though we weren't in any trouble. My ass was both sore and tired from riding all those trains around Chicago!! Over a million people were in attendance, I heard. I had to sing along with the patrons. Wanna see the video? Go to https://www.facebook.com/kayleah.hutchinsmadison. You can't miss it. 
With all those wonderful memories that day, reality had to eventually resurface. I may have mentioned that i was going to resume taking hormones to feminize my body. Well, i was caught off guard when the rent at the motel dump I call home went up $50 to $750 total. Not to mention had I paid with my debit card,they'd add an additional $15 for the bank fee. Shit! had to use the ATM machine at the gas station across the street. Goodbye to another $12 in bank fees. We basically are forced to wing it until the new month with no shaving cream, razors or body wash to get me through the month. Mariah's case is she's smoking coffee grounds instead of tobacco. How weird is that? I hate the smell of burnt coffee in the morning. I've been looking forward to getting more clothes for the fall and winter. We'd be better off back in an apartment. Just hoping someone gives us the opportunity. That way, I can finally put some advertising dollars to work for Hutchins World Travel. So what it's not seen on the first page on Google, Yahoo or Bing? Most of those creeps want to bleed me dry financially before they actually help get my business recognized! The hormones will have to wait until maybe next month. We do have a few things to get in order, such as our past eviction and past due bills. Something nearby to where we are as I type this. 
Just got word that i will be a judge at the upcoming Miss Gay Forest City Pageant next weekend. This will be the second time in four years i will do this. Am I going to be nervous? Nah! Drag performers always keep breeding like rabbits;when one performer 'retires", another takes her place. It never ends. Remember my pic at the 2012 pageant, which looked like this?

Can't say i'll wear the same hairpiece this time around. However, i do know what to wear here. Why do you think I wanted to live like this full-time?
I am not surprised that I haven't gotten any financial support from anybody when it comes to getting my name legally changed. Since most the available dough I have goes to either paying on the rent, my monthly fees with the host agency, my cellphone or Mariah's chronic smoking habit. I learned it's $267 to go through the courts, plus about another $30 to advertise it in the local paper for about three weeks. Some have the dough for it, most don't. Still a possibility. Should you want to contribute to the matter, please click on this following link:  http://www.gofundme.com/ak6vkc. I could really use the help.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can We Really Have THIS MUCH fun In A Calendar Year?