Monday Monday

Ok. I had nothing else to do today. Felt like going to the library and waste some time on their computer instead of dueling with Mariah on my laptop. I have 47 minutes to say what I want to say...and then go home and start blogging some more while watching James Bond  (by the way, happy belated 45th b-day to the reigning Bond, Daniel Craig! LOVED Skyfall, now on Blu-ray and DVD (selfish promotion)!) on G4.
I know I am going to have to replace my year-old laptop, which replaced the one the Mariah threw out over Christmas 2011 when I told her not to use it. But she gets very bored with TV and has desparately tried to relive her youth by watching SO much YouTube. Should this endeavor I signed up for become a success, I'll have me a new laptop by month's end. Of course, having my own transportation as well as a new apartment will pay dividends. Can my church friends say "house-warming party"?
39 minutes left. Going to see what DVD's are appealing at the library. Men In Black 3? Amazing Spider-Man? If they are there, I'll rent them. Whoops! Thought my phone's ringer was off. (click) There we go. Listening to that martial arts flick KUNG FU HUSTLE from 2004. Quite enjoyable, even if you don't understand Mandarin Chinese. If Stephen Chow, Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, Jet Li and Chow-Yun Fat were all in their prime in the same movie, I wonder what could you call it? Who knows?
I do keep a check of my email for daily deals to put on Hutchins World Travel's website. Some are appealing. When is that deal with Yahoo! Local kicking in? Feel free to check it out. In the meantime, I may have found myself a hobby to keep me at bay until I get some customers. Don't want to get my hopes up TOO high, but I'll stay positive for the time being. 30 minutes. Shouldn't have ate those grape nuts this morning. I love them but they can have a negative effect on my digestive system. What can you do? Oh well. Time to spend the next 30 minutes and find myself those DVD's I was searching for. I shall keep you posted, everyone!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can We Really Have THIS MUCH fun In A Calendar Year?