Already Waiting for 2015 to End

I want to say the title is a bit of a typo; sometimes i don't come up with a name for the piece I'm writing until long after I am done writing my blog. Like the phrase goes, never judge a book (or in this case, a blog) by it's cover (title). You never know what kind of a blog I'll write about until i start sending links on facebook, twitter or google plus. My words aren't THAT controversial. What is someone going to do after reading this, hack my Blogger account like those stupid North Koreans that went crazy inside Sony, causing them to shelf the well-publicized Seth Rogen-James Franco comedy The Interview? I don't have anything to hide from those commie assholes and they won't find anything offensive to piss them off. Besides, who wouldn't want to take out Kim Jong-Un? They still believe THEY won the Korean War, consider the U.S.A. as a bunch of idiots and their heavy-duty propaganda has brainwashed everyone there. I saw an HBO piece on some North Koreans escaping without official permission into South Korea. They are definitely treated almost as bad as African-Americans were 50 years ago in the Jim Crow south. Did you know that if you were caught evading North Korea without permission, you, your spouse and everybody in your ENTIRE family does hard labor in prison. A young teen could spend half of his life behind bars for absolutely nothing except being related to someone who would be considered a war criminal, and he's paying a hefty price. Hey, Guardians of Peace, if that is the name of the alleged hacking crew, show your chicken-shit faces to the world and see what happens for making us all look bad.

Some sad news to report to you...My friend Judy, who for the past year has helped me get to do my errands and grocery shopping, has recently had a severe stroke just prior to Thanksgiving. Her family is with her now. It seems when she had a smaller stroke a few weeks earlier, she was given blood-thinning medication. Oops. Turns out this led to her having an aneurysm in her brain. Something I don't want to happen to anyone or myself. Doctors have mentioned to her daughter Melissa that her condition will not improve. Judy is now in hospice care, where she'll hopefully pass away in peace. Her family is beside her, thanking my church congregation and friends for all the prayers and cards. It's not been as great a time either for my church. Several longtime member have passed away recently, and the current church secretary just had a heart attack. OUCH! So, in the time of the holiday season, my church is in a somber mood now. One of the member's funeral is just after Christmas. 

As I am tying the blog for your reading entertainment, we are less than 48 hours until Santa Claus rides his jolly white ass across the globe. Also less than 10 days until the end of 2014. Yes, it is nice to know we've gone and lived through another calendar year. Congratulations to you. I made my major announcement for this year by becoming a full-time transwoman of color. Quite please I can go about my business and not get teased about my appearance, gender or capability to do everyday things. I blended into society like a good weave! Having a nice puff of hair can make the transition easier, can't it? 2014 will conclude next Wednesday, however some issues that I have during my transition will continue as the new year progresses. My boyish traits are still visible in my daily walks of life, and I have to make myself as feminine as I possibly can. Motivation will be a bitch!

Still piss standing up, unless I take a #2, the tone of my voice isn't high enough to my ears sand hormones...it does not mean EVERY trait of an actual woman can be recreated by me. I am my own person, of course. Even when I do lose some weight, I'll still wear sneakers over pumps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can We Really Have THIS MUCH fun In A Calendar Year?