Mariah is Sleeping

Sigh. I am using my new yellow-keyed, large-lettered keyboard (called "Easy Eyes") to update the website and spend some time posting something on my blog. I'm watching The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson on TV right now. This Scottish brute is nuts! But I love watching this guys following Letterman, except when it's on repeats. Just the start of another week in mid-winter of 2013. Basketball is in full swing everywhere, and March Madness is fast approaching. I'm due to return to Mickey D's to get my annual fill of those perennially devine Shamrock Shakes. Since I haven't had a car in almost two years, I haven't been able to eat out as much than I normally would. Then again,  the longer I stay away from those things the better I wind up feeling in the long run. So, if I want to get a double cheeseburger I'll just get the pre-heated kind at the gas station across the street. They're about $3 each, and yes they do fill me up. Mariah does get her fill of them as well. Probably too much. Her mentality hasn't changed much in recent weeks. 
I recently had myself a bout with depression, and it was ugly. On Valentine's Day I came close to breaking down in tears (twice) for no reason. So I'm not actively seeking a mate at the present time. Saves money on those tacky chocolates and flowers. However, I do think about one special person I met years ago. Pattie Sue. Yes, that's her name, and she's a light-skinned sweeite I knew way back in the early 1990's. I probably would've been with her had I not met Mariah back in 1999. Maybe even hitched with kids...eh, who knows?  That's a long story anyway. I'm going off-track again. These long winters get me when I'm not careful, and I let it show its ugly head following my pastor's installation several weeks ago. Sheesh! All that cake, banana pudding and meatballs I could've devoured...All these years of semi-lonliness are adding up as I continue to get older. If it wasn't for attending services at Spring Creek and having my own small business to run, you wouldn't want to ask me what I'd be considering right now.
This is the time of night where there really isn't much on TV, meaning I can concentrate on writing on my blog more often, when the urge is the strongest. Oh goodie-goodie.."Starship Troopers" is on. Never was a fan of that flick, so I'm listening to it in Spanish. The phrase "March Madness" mainly of course a term for all those basketball tournaments in both high school and college, but it may mean a lot more to me should a few risks become fruitful. There is this home business that has been constantly bombarded my email boxes about starting up a franchise with them. I have read the messages, seen the videos, and I have almost said "yes" to this. Just waiting for the other tax refund to come in the mail and I shall get started. 
March is also the anniversary of my little song-and-dance business, Hutchins World Travel..Yes, I know it takes a while to get something like this to become successful, especially since I have to use a P.O. box for the mailing address. I'll be patient. Or does anybody in this area ever go on a vacation outside the state of Illinois? Still time to make 2013 a really great year. 
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can We Really Have THIS MUCH fun In A Calendar Year?