Hello again. It's the beginning of another week living as my new feminine identity. In between doing some grocery shopping, choir rehearsal and to an extent, a few gender slip-ups by Janel, my choir director, being a new gender has given me some new perspective on my life. What I can say is that I have to daily shave any trace of stubble off my face to get that baby-bottom smooth feel on my skin. So much easier said than done. Going full-time has also helped improve how much foundation to apply. Only so much at a time...okay, Sundays only, when I go to church. Yesterday I went shopping with my friend Gary wearing no foundation but only lipstick and eyeliner. I really felt blended into society. Of course, having a nice puff of hair definitely helps! This month I have forgotten to buy my normal hair dye (Dark & Lovely Honey Bronze). My roots are showing, which has given it some reality to it...at the wrong places. The more I see myself as a woman, I am really liking what I see....
Comments
Post a Comment